Network Audit Benefits
The Network Audit encompasses all aspects of the deployed network components including detailed documentation of the network topology and IP addressing employed at interface level as well as providing the following information by device, location and site:
- Device description – part codes, name and primary IP address
- Device modules – part codes of modules (memory installed)
- Device location – site address, building and floor level location
- Device software – feature and version
- Device serial numbers
- Device topology – diagrams showing interconnected network devices
- Device status – critical errors, EOL status, or any other serious issue
- Device configuration – electronic backup of active configurations
- Comment on any environmental concerns – rack space, power, air con
A Network Audit documents your network assets, providing a detailed inventory and topology map so that you can understand and develop your network.
Our detailed audits free up your resources and our multi-vendor experience allows us to understand any device status issue.
We’ll provide you with a timescale for the audit, based on number of users, and will minimise the disruption to your business.