In a world of increased waste and environmental legislation the disposal and recycling of PC components, IT hardware and all types of redundant computer equipment has put growing pressure on companies to dispose of IT equipment in an environmentally friendly way.
In response to this Qual have introduced an IT disposal service – a disposal and recycling service designed to remove all of your redundant laptops, monitors, desktops, servers, storage units, telephone systems and all other types of networking equipment. The service ensures that all disposals are done in a safe, secure and environmentally sensitive way.
Don’t be caught out
With the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive coming into force along with the Data Protection Act of 2000, sensitive information and computers must be disposed of in a secure manner. Failure to comply with these Regulations could result in the following:
- Minimum £5,000 fine per prosecution; Maximum unlimited
- Possible ban from company directorship
- Civil action from the data subject
- Costs claimed against your company
- Possible forced closure of business by the Commissioners Office
Qual IT disposal services guarantees that all sensitive or secure items, such as hard drives, are disposed of on site in front of the customer, with certificates issued as proof of elimination, so you can beconfident that all items leaving your site have been dealt with following the right procedures. Qual has also partnered with registered IT distribution charities in developing countries; this will allow communities in these areas to benefit from reusable IT equipment.
Benefits of using Qual IT disposal services
Arranging the disposal of redundant IT equipment can prove to be a logistical strain for a lot of companies so an outsourcing solution such as Qual IT disposal services can prove very beneficial for a number of reasons;
- Large quantities of IT equipment can be removed free of charge (depending on specification)
- Complete peace of mind that all data is shredded on-site
- Certificate of destruction issued
- Security sacks and ties delivered free of charge
- Large or small quantities accepted
- Lockable secure cabinets
- Quick and efficient service
- All recyclable material is distributed accordingly
What will it cost?
Qual IT disposal services provide channel partners with a flexible option for the removal of redundant IT equipment. If your requirement is for the removal of a significant amount of items we more than often provide this service free of charge, with smaller quantities of IT equipment removed at very competitive prices. Each project is evaluated at the time. Please contact one of our representatives today to find out how we can assist you..