Microsoft Windows Server 2003 support is now end of life.
Begin your migration to 2012.
As Windows Server 2003 OS is now more than 10 years old you now need to consider:
- The last Service Pack was more than seven years ago.
- Regular “mainstream” support ended four years ago.
- The product is now on “extended support”.
- Final support ends in less than 12 months.
Upgrade to Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 with SureAssist and you will be able to:
- Log support calls directly with Microsoft
- Receive Microsoft patches and updates
- Receive Microsoft remedies for the latest security vulnerabilities
- Ensure a more stable platform for your company’s systems